In This Episode, You’ll Learn:
- How growing up in New York City profoundly shaped Rev. angel’s life.
- How moments to awaken are all around us, if we just open to them.
- How to move closer to a liberated life.
- How race and the consciousness movement interact with each other.
- The #1 component contributing to a full, complete life.
- The difference between grasping and aspiration.
Mentioned in This Episode:
- Being Black: Zen and the Art of Living with Fearlessness and Grace by angel Kyodo Williams
- Radical Dharma
- Richard Wiseman
- Zen Mind, Beginner’s Mind by Shunryu Suzuki