- This event has passed.
Embodied Social Justice Certificate
21 March 2021
Embodied Social Justice is a 3-month online program that explores how we embody unjust social conditions, how oppression affects our relationship with our body, and how we can harness the body’s wisdom in making our social justice work more grounded, responsive, and sustainable.
This event includes co-Directors: Rev angel Kyodo Williams, Dr. Rae Johnson, Dr. Sara King, PLUS Dr. Kesha Fikes, etc.
We’ll explore how a body-centered approach to collective liberation, unlearning oppressive social systems, and restoring and repairing our social contract with one another.
– How can we reimagine and embrace new forms of activism?
– How do we take effective action in the world to respond to social justice issues?
– How do we become the change we wish to see, and what does it look like from an embodied perspective?
– How can we stay grounded and centered and increase our capacity for sustainable change?
– How do ordinary people with busy lives find the footholds to leverage our actions so that we make a meaningful difference in the world?
Info Session is on March 21st.