- This event has passed.
Embodied Yoga & Social Justice – Panel Discussion: Rev. angel Kyodo williams, Dianne Bondy, Anusha Wijeyakumar & Seane Corn
23 April 2021
JOIN US FOR A BEAUTIFUL & INSPIRING FREE EVENT WITH 40+ EMBODIMENT RESEARCHERS & YOGA FACILITATORS IN A LIVE 5-DAY ONLINE SUMMIT!
Friday, April 23 – 9am PT / 12pm ET
Explore how reconnecting with the body and learning to move with awareness can promote a deeper level of health, happiness, and inner well-being than you ever thought possible.
• Yoga Students and Teachers of any level
• Physical and Occupational Therapists
• Mindfulness Practitioners
• Parents, Teachers, and Educators
• Psychologists and Therapists
• People who’ve hit a wall in their yoga practice and are looking for a fresh perspective
• Any individual wanting to deeply connect with the inner landscape of their body and move with heightened awareness
• Those looking to open themselves to a new experience of yoga, no matter their current discipline
• People with an interest in incorporating somatic methods into their practice
• Anyone looking to fulfill the highest expression of themselves and bring a new dimension of joy into their lives