- This event has passed.
Mindfulness Intensive Training
27 October 2022 | 12:00 PM - 31 October 2022 | 12:00 PM PDT
Fusing the wisdom of ancients and worldliness of science, this truly modern mindfulness program was designed and forged in these times and realities we face today
MIT is where mindfulness & you get REAL.
Mindfulness Intensive Training (MIT) is for you if you’re ready to go beyond learning about mindfulness to make it come alive. The only way to do this is in community.
It looks like this:
- 10-week interactive, online program with live sessions led by expert faculty
- Learn and gain invaluable experience with a small (less than 24) cohort of dedicated practitioners
- Facilitation by experienced, trained, diverse faculty committed to your development
- Curated practicum to sharpen your skills & deepen your understanding during the program
- Practical application for you to gain hands-on experience sharing mindfulness in your contexts
- Experience and learn the evidence-based benefits of mindfulness
- Develop tools & skillsets for sharing mindfulness practices with others
- Observe the intersections between mindfulness, social justice, and more
- Study the actual science and neuroscience behind mindfulness
- Understand the ethics of mindfulness that allow you to offer it to others with integrity
- Apply mindfulness in the real world with your workplace, home, relationships, and everyday life
REAL people. REAL practice. REAL life.
Register here: https://mndfl.ly/training