Going beyond race training 101, Radical Dharma Camp is an immersive experience designed to gather and connect peoples already committed to implementing racial justice and anti-oppression interventions in their circles of community, identity, faith and vocation.
Together we’ll take a deep dive into the framework and practices of a radical dharma approach to confronting white supremacy, racial injustice and the intersections of dominance and isolation that keep us from personal and collective liberation.
The Camp will use games, exercises, play and practice for you to:
– engage across lines of difference in real-time to learn skills necessary to move through the fears & resistance that limit your ability to act from love
– understand the essential role of embodiment & self-care to collective liberation
– learn to apply the RDfive: Framework for Liberation to generate interventions relevant to your specific context & conditions
– gain insight into skillful use of caucuses, congresses and how to be accountable to “telling these times”
– network with others to disrupt the arrogance of individualism and pain of isolation
RD Camp rigorously challenges you to be present to how systemic suffering and injustice lives in you personally and within all of us in spacious, redeeming ways that invite introspection, wonder, vulnerability, accountability, and love.