Encounter race where it lives in your life.
Rooted in the supposition that race has harmed us all — though in different ways, Radical Dharma Circle is an “encounter” with awareness and practices of dismantling the negative impacts of racialization on our collective minds, hearts and bodies.
This highly experiential weekend features identity and issue-based caucuses, full-group congresses and capacity-building with the embodied practices we need to expand our sense of spaciousness to find greater awareness, understanding and compassion across lines of difference and amongst our own tribes.
- move past clever language to courageously explore your relationship to race
- develop or strengthen embodied practices that cut through bias while increasing personal space and capacity
- begin to unpack & reveal the relationship between intersecting oppressions and how they work to keep us apart
- surface and confront the stored history and impact of race in your own life with compassion
- engage in issue-based causes and full-group congresses to meet race where it matters in your life