- This event has passed.
Radical Dharma Conversation: Hollyhock
24 June 2018 - 29 June 2018
Rev. angel Kyodo Williams will have a talk about Radical Dharma.
Text from their website:
“It’s time to reimagine a path of healing, reconnect with the beloved community, and manifest true justice. Radical dharma, or “complete truth”, is a way to enter the conversation about how the legacy of racial injustice and white supremacy plays out and prevents our collective awakening.
Reverend angel Kyodo Williams Sensei helps you to navigate grief, apathy, alienation, and burnout and supports you to engage in an intimate practice of bold, authentic, and inclusive conversation.
Together we will:
- Use the practice of Centering in Presence to build internal capacity.
- Unearth and dismantle myths that deny the history and context of our conditioning.
- Learn to recognize and disrupt the “politics of dis-belonging” that prevent connection.
- Move through the stages from actor to ally to accomplice.
- Discover how to skillfully bring this conversation into your circles and communities.
As you align your values with your behaviors, you become equipped and empowered to respond to the urgent need for action. Anyone looking for ways to deconstruct rather than amplify systems of suffering is welcome.”