- This event has passed.
Roadmap to Liberation
2 November 2022 | 4:00 PM - 7 December 2022 | 6:00 PM PDT
“Once you’ve seen it, you can’t unsee it.”
The door to liberation is open and there’s no way to jam it closed again. that is, perhaps, the main reason most people don’t open it: we have a knowledge of an essential truth. intuitively, from somewhere deep in our bodies, we know when it is time. time to take ourselves seriously
Time to take responsibility for ourselves: our choices, our behaviors, how we show up in the world, and to insist that we show up AS ourselves time to reclaim the parts of ourselves we have left behind for membership in clubs that, in the end, do not return on the investment of that great loss of your truth. Time to stop hiding, making excuses, shifting blame, kicking the can down the road.
There will be 6 sessions — 1 Intro and 5 sessions for each pillar of the framework — held over the next month. In the Orientation session on Wednesday, November 2, people will be given an overview and assigned to pods that they’ll be with throughout the program.
4–6pm PT / 7–9pm ET
- Wednesday, November 2: Orientation w/ nykké & Rev. angel
- Wednesday, November 9: Pillar 1 – Contemplative Approach w/ Rashid Hughes
- Wednesday, November 16: Pillar 2 – Embodied Practice w/ Jaz Hines
- Wednesday, November 23: Pillar 3 – Prophetic Praxis w/ adrienne marie brown
- Wednesday, November 30: Pillar 4 – Liberatory Path w/ Dr. Angel Acosta
- Wednesday, December 7: Pillar 5 – Collective Process w/ Kerri Kelly
Register here: https://www.revan.gl/roadmap22